We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlottetown Hotels

Which Charlottetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
11 posts
Save Topic
Charlottetown Hotels

I am looking for a hotel in Charlottetown with a kitchen and balcony (or outdoor space like a roof top deck).

It would have to be downtown close to the sites because my husband has a hard time getting around and will have to rent a medical scooter.

Also we haven't decided between St. John or Charlottetown and I also posted on St. John forum.

Which would be better?

Any sugestions will be appreciated.

Charlottetown
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Charlottetown Hotels

The House at Summerlee down in the heritage district has a private entrance, 2 decks overlooking a garden, nice kitchen/dining room and living room with 2 upstairs bedrooms and a newly renovated bathroom. Great location close to everything. YOu can check out the website to see if it would suit you.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charlottetown Hotels

I am assuming you meant St. John's Newfoundland, and not Saint John New Brunswick?

Charlottetown is a nice little city and in fact, Prince Edward Island is a wonderful vacation destination. Charlottetown is basically flat, with no hills, so your husband should have no problems getting around on a medical scooter.

Have you ordered the Tourism Guide from www.tourismpei.com ? The guide will show you exactly what hotels offer what you require, location, accessibility, etc. You could also call them at 1-800-463-4734. They are there to help you plan your perfect PEI vacation

Edited: 26 March 2011, 12:37
Winnipeg
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Charlottetown Hotels

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

I checked the website for The House at Summerlee it looks good the only problem would be the stairs for my husband.

I did check the web site tourism pei and printed the toursim guide.

Yes my other choice is St John Newfoundland

4. Re: Charlottetown Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Charlottetown