We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will Quebec be busy January 14th weekend?

ny
Level Contributor
31 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Will Quebec be busy January 14th weekend?

I am thinking about taking a trip to quebec this weekend from nyc - I know that carnival is in a few weeks but we are thinking about going this weekend since we have off from work. Will there be a lot of people? Will we get board? Im sure there are a lot of things to do but what should we expect? Does it snow every day? Will we be able to drive through the city? Thanks!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will Quebec be busy January 14th weekend?

My favourite question was "does it snow every day?"

Yes in Canada it snows everyday. Haha.

It will be a vacation in the middle of the winter to a city, I am sure if you find a bar or some indoors activities you will not be bored.

2. Re: Will Quebec be busy January 14th weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2012, 07:18