We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route 175 N vs. Route 170

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Route 175 N vs. Route 170

Hi,

We'll be driving from Toronto to Lac Kenogami in early August. From Lac Kenogami we'll cross the fjord at Chicoutimi and head to les Escoumins. My original plan has been to drive to Quebec City and then take 175 north toward Lac Kenogami. I haven't found much information about the drive along 175, in terms of scenery, must-see's, etc.. Recently, I've read reviews about the wonderful scenery and towns along Route 170 between Saint Simeon and Chicoutimi. So, I am now considering taking a longer route to Lac Kenogami by driving up to Saint Simeon then to Chicoutimi and down to Lac Kenogami. Any thoughts that might help me decide which route to take?

1. Re: Route 175 N vs. Route 170

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 03:18