We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

brooklynblues
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

My girlfriend and I are leaving New York tomorrow for a five night trip to Quebec. We are planning on visiting Montreal and Quebec city, but are looking for additional spots to visit. I would greatly appreciate any advice regarding nice places to visit in Quebec. We are open to anything. Thanks in Advance

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

We love the Eastern Townships, about an hour southeast of Montreal, and easily accessible either driving up or back. Plenty of hiking, biking, inns and restaurants, along with a fun Wine Route. easterntownships.org. for more inforamtion.

JDP

brooklynblues
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

Great, thank you for the reply. Would you recommend the Eastern Townships for a drive through, or an overnight. If the latter, do you have a particular town or hotel that you would recommend?

Cheers

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

Either one. The 2 places we like are Manoir Hovey in North Hately, or Le Auberge Aux 4 Saisons in Mont Orford. Hovey sits on a like in an English Country home. Meals come with your stay. Their restaurant is highly rated. Their tasting menu with wine pairing is great!

A little less expensive is the 4 Saisons. Rooms are spacious, and they do offer a meal plan. I believe their head chef trained at Hovey previously. Great food there also. The atmosphere is a little more relaxed.

JDP

4. Re: Quebec Road Trip Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:19