We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Stoneham <> Québec City <> Mont Sainte Anne?

Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
441 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Stoneham <> Québec City <> Mont Sainte Anne?

Hi there,

I have to be at Mont Sainte Anne and Stoneham the end of March (I was invited their, so no need for other resort suggestions, but thank you). As I'm coming from Europe and I want to make the most out of this trip, I'd also like to visit Québec City.

However, I'd like some tips on how to best organize this transportation wise.

I will be flying in and out from Québec International Airport

I will be staying at Stoneham ski resort for 2 or 3 nights and at Mont Sainte Anne also for 2 or 3 nights.

What I would like to know now is what the best (and cheapest) way is to travel in between these places.

I saw that to get from Stoneham to Mont Sainte Anne or vice versa you have to pass by Québec city, so I was thinking that it might be best to do this in between?

So: airport - Stoneham - Québec City - Mont Sainte-Anne - airport

Am I right in this?

And what would be the easiest/cheapest way to get around between these locations?

I'm guessing there's public transportation between Québec City and the airport, but how about the airport and the ski resorts and Québec City and the ski resorts?

You see I have a bunch of ways that I can plan this, so I would really appreciate any tips!

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Stoneham <> Québec City <> Mont Sainte Anne?

Any chance you want to hire a car?

Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
441 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Stoneham <> Québec City <> Mont Sainte Anne?

Nopes, that's why I'm asking about public transportation:)

3. Re: Transportation Stoneham <> Québec City <> Mont Sainte Anne?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:18