We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Saint Sulpice

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Saint Sulpice

planninf first trip to Montreal. Thinking of staying at Hotyel SaintSulpice. Any one stayed there? Anyone know about it? Location ? Thanks for your help.

Montreal
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Saint Sulpice

I have never stayed there, living in Mtl myself, but it is probably a very safe bet, reviews are very good. You would be right in Old Montreal, two streets north of St. Paul and De La Commune, which are packed with restaurants, boutiques and nice art galleries. Now restaurants can be a bit pricey in this area, but you would definetely be in a nice location. A short walk to the Palais des Congres (3 blocks north) would take you to the nearest Metro station (Place d<Armes).

K

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Saint Sulpice

It is in the heart of Old Montreal, a very good location for nearby attractions and restaurant. Though I've never stayed either I did recommend it to a DE for Toronto, northerndecorator, who loved it and who has written a review about it here. I hope she answers any additional questions for you. The rooms are spacious. I think you'll love it.

Enjoy!!

JDP

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
502 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Saint Sulpice

This is nice boutique hotel located in the heart of Old Montreal; reviews are generally positive. All the rooms are set up as suites with a small kitchenette. If you are looking for quiet rooms, you should ask for rooms that are not facing rue St-Paul.

I personally find the Hotel Nelligan to be more attractive and service more personal. Nelligan is located across from St-Sulpice.

If you are planning to stay at the St-Sulpice, you should consider booking your room through the Montreal Sweet Deal promotion which will give you substantial price savings.

4. Re: Hotel Saint Sulpice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 06:18