We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas

Tampa, FL
1 post
Save Topic
Spas

My husband and I along with another couple will be in Montreal for a week in March. While the boys are at hockey game, we would like to go to a spa. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you in advance!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,011 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas

Depends on where you stay. For whole treatments they can be available at many downtown hotels but if you are mainly looking for massage the massage parlour at the Sheraton Center has the best practicioners. They specialize in shiatsu massages and some personal interpretations of it but with advance reservations you can get other kinds like Swedish or Californian. They don't offer beauty services but free access to the swimming pool, the whirlpool and the Swedish Sauna. Nice way to relax while waiting for your husbands, Bell Center is almost across the street!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
507 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spas

Spa Diva is an excellent choice. They offer a wide variety of treatments and the prices are reasonable. They are located near the Centre Bell, on Peel, about 10 minute walk away. They also offer discounts all day Monday and Tuesday (slower days of the week).

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
410 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spas

I would also recommend Spa Diva. You will most definately get pampered there. Wide variety of services and very close to the Bell Center. I had a chocolate body wrap there recently and it was heavenly ! They do have a website, check it out :http://www.spadiva.ca/

4. Re: Spas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 06:17