We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montreal Canadiens Tickets

Manchester
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Montreal Canadiens Tickets

Hi,

Looking for a bit of information regarding tickets for the Canadiens. My Wife and I are heading over to Mont Tremlant sometime during March next year and are big hockey fans. We're planning on taking in a game whilst we're over.

With regards to getting tickets would I be able to obtain them as I have for other NHL franchises, of Ticketmaster? We've been too few NY Rangers and Flames games, but I’m just conscious that tickets to watch the Canadiens might be harder to get hold of, and don't want to miss out!

Secondly does anyone know when the 2011/12 season schedule will be announced?

Thks

Stephen

Fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montreal Canadiens Tickets

I believe the schedule will be announced at the end of the month.

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
323 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Montreal Canadiens Tickets

Ticket usually go on sale in September if i'm not mistaken. Additional tickets go on sale every month so check back the site often. You can try and get directly from the website (www.canadiens.com) but be aware that they are the hardest ticket to find in town, so don't be surprised if you can't get them from the site.

There's always tickets available from scalpers at the game, or on StubHub, Criagslist, eBay and Kijiji but you'll pay more than face value for sure. Also, some games (vs Toronto, Boston, Philadelphia and potentiall Washington) will be even more expensive since those teams are our rivals. Expect to pay good money for them, but if you're willing to shell out the bucks, those games tend to be incredibly exciting, especially in March when we'll be fighting with them for a playoff spot (hopefully).

Enjoy the game...Go Habs Go!

3. Re: Montreal Canadiens Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2011, 20:05
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Montreal Canadiens Tickets

Pretty sure you're too late. Usually, people will sit at their PCs refreshing the screen until they come on sale, and snatch them up.

You can always buy from scalpers or website at a ridiculous fee :)

5. Re: Montreal Canadiens Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 03:18