We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Parking at the Omni

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight Parking at the Omni

My husband and I are spending 6 nights here in a couple of days. We plan on hardly using our car and hope to use the subway as much as possible (maybe taxi at night, if needed). Any suggestions as to the best options for parking.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight Parking at the Omni

Oops just saw a self parking option for $16/day. Anyone use this and was in convenient.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
5,004 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight Parking at the Omni

Hmm... at $16, I bet the self parking option isn't in a covered lot -- or if it is, let us know, because parking questions come up regularly here, and we try to point people to the cheapest places since we also suggest doing exactly as you're saying: drop the car and use your feet and transit and bixi :)

The cheapest covered lot I know of is under the Grande bibliothèque, which is right by the Berri-UQAM métro station on the eastern edge of downtown. It's $12 for 24/h. But there are other, more expensive, choices closer -- see the top questions for parking downtown at tripadvisor.com/Travel-g155032-c11777/Montre…

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight Parking at the Omni

Doesn't the Omni have their own parking?

4. Re: Overnight Parking at the Omni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 06:16