We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 nights in Quebec - how to split them?

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
5 nights in Quebec - how to split them?

I'm flying to Montreal in November to spend a total of 5 nights in Quebec. I do want to see Quebec City as well because of how historic it is and Old Quebec. So I'm curious, would you recommend me splitting the days 4/1 or 3/2 between Montreal and Quebec City?? I'd appreciate any input :)

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 nights in Quebec - how to split them?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155032-i51-k66741…

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 nights in Quebec - how to split them?

Planning to travel to Québec City by train, intercity bus or car rental?

Note that intercity buses in the province are way better than what Greyhound provides in the USA. Also note that a car is not necessary in either Montréal and Québec City. In Old Québec almost everything is within walking distance while in Montréal it is easy to walk to many interesting places and others can be accessed easily by métro (subway) or bus.

3. Re: 5 nights in Quebec - how to split them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 06:19