We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Square Phillips

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
367 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Le Square Phillips

I would appreciate recommendations for breakfast lunch and dinner in the moderate range withtin walking distance of Le Square Phillips. Thank you. Steven

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Square Phillips

There are numerous restaurants and cafes that would cater to your breakfast needs in the area. If you are staying at Le Square Phillips, breakfast should be included in your stay. If you want to venture out, there is a Chez Cora on rue Stanley, north of rue Ste-Catherine. It is to the west of your hotel and should be a 5-10 minute walk.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,222 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Square Phillips

I stayed there last year. Breakfast was definitely included and was OK. You have to get up early to get bagels... There is a Starbucks like place right next door (cant remember the name).

Down St Catherine the best meal I had was at the Malaysian place, I think it was called Nonya. Also, Basha - the middle eastern chain in the malls and on St Catherine has the best hummus I've ever had. There's also a french place right next to the Square Phillips that was decent. Filled with local people. The whole side of the square next to the hotel has one restaurant after another.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
367 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Square Phillips

Thanks for your help. Steven

4. Re: Le Square Phillips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 10:29