We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

Winnipeg, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

I am going to be arriving at the Montreal Trudeau airport. I will take the Orleans Express to Trois-Rivieres, but do I take the 747 from the airport and board the Orleans from the Montreal bus station, or do I take the Orleans from the airport?

There is an option to buy either on the Orleans Express website.

Thanks

Winnipeg, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

Although there is an option to buy, i've been told that there is no direct bus from Montreal Trudeau to Trois-Rivieres, so i'm a bit confused.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
20,108 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

If you look at the info you'll see there is one transfer involved. So you change buses in downtown Montreal. Click on the route info number next to the departure time.

Edited: 03 May 2014, 01:46
Winnipeg, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

Ohhh, I see. Makes sense now. Can't believe I never thought to click that! Thank you so much!

Edited: 03 May 2014, 01:51
4. Re: How do I get to Trois-Rivieres?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 07:15