We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Goffstown, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

Hi! My husband and I will be taking a long weekend trip to Montreal at the end of June. We like to party...but not with 18 year olds. Where should we stay and where should we go out at night? Aren't we "too old" for St. Catherine's St?

NJ
Level Contributor
709 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

How did this turn to hotel prices? OP was asking about party spots for 30+ crowd. I'd like to hear those answers as well, as I'm 30+ and also going to Montreal last week of June.

NJ
Level Contributor
709 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

P.S. To OP - I searched this forum and the only thing I came up with is Funkytown.

Goffstown, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

Thank you for the replies (mostly). I didn't really get an answer to my original question, though. I'm not asking how much things cost, and I'm not concerned for my safety. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a fun couple in their 30's to do in Montreal, both during the day and for a fun nightlife. Any suggestions for that?

Goffstown, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

Thank you!! I was wondering about the replies I was getting!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,755 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

ddwdlms1012 - the reason, unfortunately, is because a troll poster hijacked your original post...and it turned into a bit of a brouha...

I've no suggestions I'm afraid ... but I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

16. Re: Suggestions:Couple in 30's traveling to Montreal this summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 07:16