We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Greyhound Bus from Montreal to Plattsburgh NYC?

Carlisle, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Getting from Greyhound Bus from Montreal to Plattsburgh NYC?

Hi I am travelling from the UK to Plattsburgh University to study for the year and I am flying into Montreal on the night of the 17th of August and stopping the night and planning on getting the bus from Montreal to Plattsburgh in the morning. Looking on the Greyhound Bus station to check for bus times and I'm unsure which station I should be looking at?

Which Greyhound station is it at 1717 Berri St on the website? Is it Montreal (e) PQ, Montreal Airport (pet) PQ, Montreal Gcx PQ, or Montreal Lake SK.

Any help would be great I'm pretty confused, Thank you very much.

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
5,057 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Greyhound Bus from Montreal to Plattsburgh NYC?

Montreal(e) is the station at 1717 Berri.. I have no idea why their website lists it like that -- and I bet they don't either :)

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
2. Re: Getting from Greyhound Bus from Montreal to Plattsburgh NYC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:18