We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Intercontinental

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Intercontinental

Just booked a trip for two nights in Quebec City and two in Montreal..We are staying at the Hotel Intercontinental...Anybody ever stay there?...Likes??..Dislikes??..Looks pretty nice..and I got a good deal on priceline for the room...

MIlwaukee, WI

Old Montreal
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Intercontinental

It's next to the convention center and in the northern part of Old Montreal. It's linked to the subway system. Not a bad location, the downtown core (including old montreal) is fairly small, so if you like the price, it should be fine. It's been built about 15 years ago. I've been to the conference rooms, but never stayed there.

Albany, New York
Destination Expert
for Albany
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Intercontinental

Just got back after three days there. I liked it alot. The rooms are nice, something along a Marriott or a Hilton, but maybe a bit nicer.

I also booked my room through Priceline and for what I paid I thought it was great deal. I liked the lobby, the service, the lobby bar. I also found the other bar, Chez Plume, after a little bit of searching and that was very comfortable.

The hotel is attached to a "courtyard" and there you will find a little store and a reasonable place for breakfast. Also around the corner is a place called Eggspectation which is a great breakfast. Old Montreal is a short walk, downtown and Catherine and Crescent streets are little bit more of a stretch.

I highly recommend it, particularly if you got a Priceline deal.

3. Re: Hotel Intercontinental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 22:15