We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French saying tshirts

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
French saying tshirts

My nieces and nephews go to French Immersion schools and I would love to get some inexpensive cute tshirts with some (appropriate) French sayings on them.

Old Montreal or somewhere cheaper? I'm not looking for high end quality since they won't wear them that often!

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
5,054 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: French saying tshirts

Well, you will find a selection of t-shirts with either innocent things like J'(heart) MTL, or less innocent things with Québec swear words, in Old Montréal and other souvenir places. There's a place that will print whatever you want on a t-shirt in Eaton Centre and they have some examples in French, although it's more expensive than what you're looking for. There is a t-shirt/flag/souvenir shop on Sainte-Catherine just a couple of blocks east of Saint-Laurent that might have lower prices given that it's outside of the high-rent very touristy Old Montréal area, but I've never been in to check the prices nor how many t-shirts are in French.

In regular stores here, most t-shirts are in English, like they are the world over (although with fewer spelling mistakes than in Asia :)

2. Re: French saying tshirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 07:16