We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything Kid Friendly?

philly
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anything Kid Friendly?

My husband, daughter (age 5) and I will be taking a trip this summer to Burlington, VT. My husband and I would love to take a day or two to visit Montreal. I am concerned; however, about finding places to eat. We live in Philadelphia and enjoy good food, but we also like to know that our daughter will be comfortable in the restraunt and will find things to eat. Any suggestions other than pizza?? Thanks!!

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
718 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anything Kid Friendly?

One thought is to try a dim sum place in Chinatown. I often take my daughter to Ruby Rouge, and the pace and exoticism of the meal even keeps my verrry energetic 6 yr. old nephew entertained.

TNT
Montreal
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anything Kid Friendly?

My kids enjoy Giorgios at the corner of De La Commune and St-Laurent in Old Montreal: they were 4 & 7 when they discovered it. I don't know how you child is with respect to restaurants but my kids are not keen about "fancy" restaurant, which I think means "not kid friendly". Also, my youngest is so picky that he gives the impression he doesn't like food. So we are always looking for kid-friendly restaurants (i.e. with a child's menu) with good food that has at least one item that is recognizable to my youngest. This usually means franchise restaurants like Boccachinos (sp?), Baton Rouge and Mike’s. Non-franchise restaurant include any Greek or Italian restaurant (many every where including on Prince Arthur street). (I love Indian and Vietnamese but I usually end up going alone or with a friend.) Also try: http://www.restaurant.ca/.

3. Re: Anything Kid Friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 15:17