We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec City to Montreal airport

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
10 reviews
Quebec City to Montreal airport

is there a bus service from QC to the airport in Montreal?

I tried looking for the bus station at the aiport from Orleans Express, but couldn't find it. What is the name of the station?

Best Seller
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day...
1,442 Reviews
from US$89.90*
Best Seller
Half-Day Trip to Montmorency Falls...
908 Reviews
from US$44.90*
Best Seller
Quebec City Walking Tour
709 Reviews
from US$24.23*
Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
379 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Quebec City to Montreal airport

Orléans Express does have express buses from Québec City to Pierre-Elliott Trudeau airport in Montreal.

Fares and schedules are on this page: orleansexpress.com/english/pierre_elliott_tr…

Hope this helps,

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Quebec City to Montreal airport

Hello,

The name of the Bus Station is Gare du Palais. Also, you can find some infornation at the train station which is right next door to the bus station. I had a difficult time last year getting any answer at the bus station and so I called the train station and they helped with getting me the proper numbers I needed for the bus station. Just in case here is the train station information

1 888 842 7245; website: www.viarail.ca

The Gare du Palais, is just a short walk from Old Quebec, at 450 rue de la Gare-du-Palais. As mentioned the main coach station and train station are next to each other in a gorgeous building that looks somewhat like a smaller version of the Chateau Frontenac. To me it is an attraction in itself, so if you have the time try and get there a little earlier. It is great to walk around the station and take a few pictures inside and out. There is a gorgeous fountain right in front of the train station that is beautiful during the day and is lit up at night. There are also a couple of good restaurants at the train station. Good luck!

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Quebec City to Montreal airport

Thank you, Plateausard and Decorator.

I looked at the orientexpress schedule, and it'd work out better for me if I take the bus from Quebec to Montreal, then maybe the L'aerobus to the airport.

If I take the regular bus from Quebec, which departs every hour, The name of the bus station in Montreal which I get off is called Station Centrale d'autobus. Is it correct? From the same station, I can take the L'aerobus. Am I making the right assumptions?

Thank you!

Vivian

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Quebec City to Montreal airport

Yes you're right. See L'Aérobus timetable here (Station Centrale is the same spot as "Terminus Berri"): http://205.237.20.56/fr/horaire.htm#montreal_dorval

5. Re: Quebec City to Montreal airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 03:21