We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Tried Restaurant/Pub D'Orsay?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Has Anyone Tried Restaurant/Pub D'Orsay?

Their "Full Course" (table d'hote) menu looks yummy and less expensive than many of the others I've found (more items in the mid-to-upper 20s, instead of the 30s and 40s). Is the food as good? Is the service decent? Should I go there for one of my meals?

niagara falls.canada
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Anyone Tried Restaurant/Pub D'Orsay?

tecocat. We had lunch there last year.We sat at the bar.I had tourtiere and it was good.The prices are quite reasonable.Don't forget to try the Portofino rest.Reasonable prices and very good food,always busy and always noisy and nice atmosphere..To me one sign of a good rest is when there is always a line up to get in.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,088 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Anyone Tried Restaurant/Pub D'Orsay?

Tecocat,

One restaurant that you might enjoy is called Cafe d'Europe. It is excellent. The chef cooks whatever style of pasta you want right at your table. They actually wheel a stove to where you are sitting and cook right there. I am half Italian so I am used to eating homemade Italian food and I have to say the pasta here is very... very good. One of the options is you can order 3 or 4 different types of pasta and you get a small portion of each one. I have tried that and it is amazing. Prices reasonable also. I wanted to also mention that their pizza is excellent.

The address is 27, rue Ste-Angele in Old Quebec 418-692-3835.

Also I can't recall if I mentioned to you that I wrote a go list with my favorite restaurants in Quebec City. Sorry if I have already mentioned it I don't mean to repeat myself if I have.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i6200-My_favori…

3. Re: Has Anyone Tried Restaurant/Pub D'Orsay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 01:18