We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stay and visit wendake

Yardley...
Level Contributor
146 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
stay and visit wendake

I was considering staying at the first nations hotel for a night and visiting the traditional huron site on native american day. Any feedback on this area would be appreciated since the hotel is fairly expensive that night probably due to the special date. I can't get a feel for whether the huron village restoration is worth the visit and the cost so any honest feedback would be appreciated. thanks

Quebec City
Level Contributor
700 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stay and visit wendake

Hi Spiegs88,

I haven't stayed in the area, as I am a local, but I can tell you there is one restaurant I love to go to right next to the Kabir Kouba falls: Restaurant Sagamité. The place is lovely, and the price is very reasonnable.

I found this thread on the Wendake area that might help you get a better idea of it (make sure you read at least until isque starts to post..): tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155033-i134-k2614…

I hope this helps :)

Edited: 11 May 2010, 17:26
2. Re: stay and visit wendake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 07:16