We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

Seymour, Connecticut
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

Need transportation from cruiseship port (transfers from cruise ship not available). Any suggestions on shuttle service that I can make a reservation in advance? I'm not interested in hailing a cab with 3000 other people trying to do the same!

What should I expect for price for two passengers? I've never been to Quebec, so am not familiar with location of port or distance from airport.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

Hello cruisenut517.

Try this link, this company may be able to help you, or at least steer you in the right direction.

http://www.stfe.ca/en/index.html

And here is another link to a little bit of general information (regarding arriving and departing while in Quebec City) posted on the Trip Advisor site.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g155033-s301/Quebec-C…

Hope this helps a little.

Seymour, Connecticut
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

Thank you northerndecorator. I appreciate any help that I can get!

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,083 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

Hi Cruisenut517.

No problem,, I know it's not much to go on, I wish I could have been of more help to you.

All the best.

kc
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

how cruise ship port transportation to Qucbec airport(YQB)

5. Re: Transportation -cruise ship port to Quebec City airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Quebec City