We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Image Mill and Cirque

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,228 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Image Mill and Cirque

I bought the VIP acess for both shows so my daughter, recent spine surgery, wouldn't have to wait in line for too long.

Can you tell me exactly where we go to redeem VIP voucher for tickets. I know where the Ilot Fleuri is, but I cannot seem to find the exact location for the image mill.

Can't wait, we go next weekend, weather is looking awesome and the girls are raring to go back to QC.

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Hi, do you mean that you don't know exactly where the main viewing area is for Image Mill where they give out the 3D glasses and some seating. Or, is there somewhere else you are looking for just to exchange your vouchers for tickets.

montreal
Level Contributor
437 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

me 2, not sure about the question, if you have already paid and reserved your day , then you must go on this day, there is no refund.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,228 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

I have the paper vouchers from billtech. it is written on them that I need to exchange them for tickets, but it doesn't say where to do this. I know the city well but with no clear address it is a bit too mysterious for me.

My tickets are for the reserved seating at the Image MIll and for the reserved area at the Cique.

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Ok, let me take a stab at this, however, you probably already know what I am about to say.

Last week we were there and a young woman was handing out the 3D glasses and there was also a small kiosk open. I don't know if that is where you would exchange your vouchers or not.

If you don't know the exact location, I will attempt to describe how we got there.

Walking out of Chez Temporel we walked right for a few steps then turned left and followed the very steep road right down to the end. A right turn to where a very steep cobblestone road led us to the main road. Directly across the street was where we saw people walking in so we followed and it was the right spot.

If you live in QC, perhaps you could go down ahead of time to check if this indeed where you will exchange the vouchers.

BTW there was a small area where people were seated.

Good luck

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,228 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

THanks, I am sure on the night it will be self evident, but with four teens in tow I want to be as clear as possible. Can't wait though.

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

I sure didn't think it was self evident because there were no signs that I could see. It wasn't until we actually got to the young woman with the glasses that we were sure.

We walked there and took the ecolobus back. I hope you are not driving because I don't think I saw any parking, but could be very wrong.

It was a lovely evening show. Enjoy.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Hey bogwoppit - I too will be there this weekend -I will be at the Image Mill show either Friday night or Sunday night - I am hoping to get tickets. If I see someone with four teens in tow I'll make a fool of myself and wave :)

Good luck finding the ticket pickup

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,228 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Jane, we'll be at the image mill on Saturday night. I willhave four teens, two of whom are identical twins and look very French from France. Do wave if you see us.

We will be wandering all around the city too, so do wave if you see us!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Neat - I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

We arrive on Friday and leave on Monday - my girlfriend has never been to QC so we are doing the whirlwind with lots of good food.

Enjoy!!

New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Image Mill and Cirque

Just an FYI:

Reserved seats are a must for children who want to see the Cirque show, which is awesome. Everyone stands, and children can't see.

I don't think reserved seats are necessary for Image Mill. The screen is massive, there are plenty of paces to view it. Plus, it wasn't that good (IMHO).