We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

CHeck out todays red flag deal for Quebec City. I would put the link I got, but it is targetted to my email address, and you don't need that!

$40 of food and drinks for $20. Nice deal.

Edited: 19 March 2012, 21:34
Tours Voir Quebec
Food Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Quebec City Food Tours
Walking Tours, City Tours, Food Tours
Quebec Bus Tour
Wine Tours & Tastings , Bus Tours
Broue-Tours
Beer Tastings & Tours
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

bogwoppit, explain a little more what the red flag deal means. I'm not sure I understand it.

JDP

Surrey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

JDP, it is possible than bogwoppit received a personal deal offer because she signed up on the Red Flag website www.redflagdeals.com . Because I just checked out and there is no such a deal advertised there. It works like GroupOn and JumpOnIt : you buy a certain deal online, before a given day and time, and you end up paying only a fraction of what you would have paid without the deals.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

redflagdeals.com/in/…

Red flag deals are like groupon deals. I managed to find an untargetted link. Great deal, I will be buying for my April trip. I have used red flag deal before with great success. Coupon is $20 for $0 of food drink. One per person. Exp June 30, 2012. If unused by then coupon reverts to face value.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

Click on the blue "get this deal" to buy.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

Now I get it, thanks. We have something similar in the States that the Mrs. has signed us up for, and yes you do save money!!

Great tip!

JDP

6. Re: Conti cafe on Red Flag deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:23