We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now engaged - thanks for the help

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Now engaged - thanks for the help

I previously asked on this site where a good spot would be in Quebec City to propose and I had a great response from many of you, thank you, however one day last week her children and our grandson were over and IT FELT RIGHT so I proposed with the help of my 2 yr old grandson. It worked great and we are now planning a wedding next spring. So we arrive this wk in QC and want to have fun , staying in the old city and want a restaurant for dinner that will be under $100 for both of us for dinner. Any suggestions? Staying at Place D'armes? near Chateau Frontenac

Quebec, Canada
Level Contributor
594 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now engaged - thanks for the help

Congratulations! I suggest restaurant Lapin Saute for a romantic dinner within budget. You have to reserve as it is usually full.

lapinsaute.com/english/home/…

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now engaged - thanks for the help

Congratulations as well!!

I agree also with Le Lapin Saute. Eat out side if you can. Well worth it. Also, the restuarant at Place D'Armes is also very good, Le Pain Bene.

JDP

Missouri
Level Contributor
289 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now engaged - thanks for the help

Congratulations to both of you!

Have a fabulous time in Quebec City.

MHC and Patrick

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,116 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Now engaged - thanks for the help

Glad to hear it worked out well and you went for it when it felt right. I hope you both have a fantastic time in Quebec City!

5. Re: Now engaged - thanks for the help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:17