We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to visit in Quebec city

nmc
ottawa
3 posts
Save Topic
Places to visit in Quebec city

Me and my bf are plannning on visiting quebec city for the first time this coming weekend. Could anyone please suggest the attractions that we should not miss out on.

Thanx.

nicole

quebec city
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to visit in Quebec city

Hi, places not to be missed are Chateau Frontenac and Place Royale, to get there you could take the funicular right beside the Chateau on Dufferin terrace. Other places to see is rue St-Jean inside the walled old city, the Citadel is an interesting place to.

enjoy your trip

ottawa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to visit in Quebec city

Hi,

Don't forget : see the site bonjourQuebec

The Montmorency Falls, cascading 83 metres down to the river below (30 metres more than Niagara Falls), are situated on a historical site of natural beauty in the Montmorency Falls Park. A cable car runs up to the Manoir Montmorency, where a restaurant, reception rooms and boutiques await the visitor.

Both the autoroute de la Capitale (A-40) and boulevard Sainte-Anne (Hwy 138) lead to the Montmorency Falls Park, located 12 km east of downtown Québec.

Cristina

nmc
ottawa
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to visit in Quebec city

hey/.. thnx a lottt bob and anitque for ur replies... i will make sure we go to these places... thnx..x.x.

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,116 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to visit in Quebec city

Also try an visit Le Rue Petit Champlain...it is an amazing street lined with little boutiques and galleries...one of my favorite spots in all of Quebec City. Apparently the oldest shopping quarters in North America. Even if you do not like shopping it is worth a visit!

quartierpetitchamplain.com/eng/quartier_hist…

Have a wonderful visit!!

5. Re: Places to visit in Quebec city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 06:20