We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother and daughter getaway.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mother and daughter getaway.

Planning a mother and daughter getaway and thought of Canada. My mom likes to sight see and take pictures. I like to eat and try new things. Is Quebec City an ideal place to visit.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother and daughter getaway.

Certainly

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother and daughter getaway.

It is a great place for that kind of trip. It really has everything. Art, history, architecture, food, shopping, tourism and Quebec culture.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mother and daughter getaway.

Awesome. Thank you!

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mother and daughter getaway.

Quebec City would be a great place for your mother/daughter trip. It's an absolutely beautiful city and there is something fascinating to photograph pretty much anywhere you look. And for your food interest...there are so many choices, you will not be disappointed. I would suggest you read up on this forum and other Quebec City topics you will find on this site and you will probably come across things to do you wouldn't have otherwise heard of.

Good luck.

5. Re: Mother and daughter getaway.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16