We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel to stay i Quebec city if I don't have a car

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel to stay i Quebec city if I don't have a car

Trying to figure out which hotel will be good for us (1 adult + 2 teenagers) if we do not rent a car in quebec city. Found Best western premier which is in the budget. Is it a good location? Is there any other options for us to consider? Budget is $150/day with BF & taxes We are traveling in the last week of May.

Thanks,

Monica

quebec city
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel to stay i Quebec city if I don't have a car

Your choice is very good right in the downtown area and so would Hotel Pur accross the street from Best Western. You won't need a car to get to Old Quebec or visit other landmarks like Petit Champlain, the Plains of Abraham or museums. From Best Western you are only minutes away from those places by public transit.

$150/day with breakfast and taxes is a very good deal.

2. Re: Hotel to stay i Quebec city if I don't have a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 07:16