We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec to Sainte Anne de Beaupre

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Quebec to Sainte Anne de Beaupre

Hi

We will be in Quebec in mid July.

Has anyone used Intercar Bus to travel between Quebec and Sainte Anne de Beaupre?

Thanks

quebec city
Level Contributor
356 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quebec to Sainte Anne de Beaupre

Doesn't seem many Intercar users read this forum. Intercar is the second most important bus carrier in the province of Quebec (other experts correct me if I'm wrong) and they give a professional service in many areas not covered by Orléans the most important carrier. Service from Quebec to Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré is daily and it is part of the Québec-Baie Comeau route. They leave Quebec at both Ste-Foy and Gare du Palais stations so depending where you stay it could one or the other. I added a link to a pdf file with their schedules hoping it works fine. Unfortunaly I did not find any English version.

www.google.ca/url…

2. Re: Quebec to Sainte Anne de Beaupre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 05:17