We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging questions

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Overland Park...
Level Contributor
65 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging questions

I'm coming to Quebec City in August for 4 days. I've heard that the Marriott Courtyard is a good place to stay, but I only see a Marriott listed on any websites. Has the Courtyard been changed to a Marriott? Is the Marriott a convenient place to stay? We will not have a car and will want easy access to historical sites and shops and restaurants.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging questions

Yes the Courtyard is now a Marriott. Decent location but tiny rooms and there are better hotels.

quebec city
Level Contributor
356 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging questions

I don't know about the size of the rooms but yes Mariott is very convenient if you don't have a car. Here is a link to their website.

marriott.com/hotels/…

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
65 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging questions

Good information! Can you provide names of some hotels you would recommend that are in a similar price range and would be a good location for first time visitors? Thanks!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging questions

For a corporate hotel in a similar location, the Hilton is a good hotel, recently renovated.

But my preference would be a hotel inside the walls. Hotel Le Champlain or Auberge place D'Armes are two solid choices, with included breakfast and wifi, in very good locations in the upper town.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
65 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging questions

Unfortunately, those motels are booked for our dates, so I'm still exploring hotel ideas. Do you or anyone else know anything about the Hotel Manoir Victoria? Looks like a good location from a map, but I would like some input from someone who is familiar with the area and that hotel.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging questions

It is a decent 3 star hotel in a good location. It also has a pool, which is a rarity in QC.

7. Re: Lodging questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:17