We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Creighton...
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Will be in Regina for Bon Jovi later this month, and am staying at the Ramada.

My daughter is coming from Calgary and meeting me there.

Any recommendations for places to get Pedicures and Manicures.

Perhaps massage chairs, jet foot tub, etc.

Thanks!

Moira

19 replies to this topic
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
91 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Since you have had your question up for a few days without response, I will try to help even though it’s not my area of greatest knowledge, as it might be time to start thinking about reservations.

All of the following have web sites. Jane’s Skin Care & Day Spa is a top-of-the-line place of which I have personal knowledge. Essence-Organic Hair & Day Spa in the Hotel Saskatchewan is very up-scale and women in my family have had special occasion visits there. En Vogue Dayspa & Gift Studio comes recommended by acquaintances. Shear Escape Salon & Spa advertises some of the elements you mention in your post.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Jane's is great when you want to lie back, be wrapped in hot towels and relax for your pedicure. They do have a party room where groups can get mani/pedis together but if it's just the two of you - you might prefer Essence. They have side-by-side chairs - good for visiting and it's closer to the Ramada.

Creighton...
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Thanks everyone for your replies.

We are going to the Marvel Beauty School, as my daughter wants to give the students a break and practice on us.

B.T.W . . . Spa Manicure & Pedicure is $40.00/person.

Moira

4. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 December 2010, 17:35

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

JANES is TERRIBLE. I have used them twice now for "gals night" and for 75$ plus a 20$ tip I have to say I do expect my feet to be beautiful and soft when I leave. They hardly touched my heels with the scrubby thing. Mainly focused on the nails. And when I asked on the second visit to focus more on the heels she made a snarly face at me.

Also on the first visit we were there for a bridal shower. Obviously the bride was overly exuberant about her fiancee, but one of the girls working on our group made the comment "ya right", under her breath when she was talking about how she knew that "this was forever". We all heard it and it really put a damper on the visit.

I don't mean to be rude (and certainly not as rude as the lady) but come on! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

I have not visited the Marvel studio in regina, but i have in other cities and I have to say that I am ALWAYS pleasantly surprized.

I wouldn't get my hair done there, but they really try hard and are focused.

You can usually count on good exfoliation, a massage and nail buffing before painting. I can't say that for any other spa I have ever visited.

Thank you for reminding me about them. I will definatly try there next.

What is with Regina and spa treatments? Since I have moved here I have probably gotten 50+ pedis and I can't honestly say that I've not been "thrilled and delighted" with the value for service. Coming from Vancouver, I just expect to recieve a foot and calf massage with the pedi. Here... not so much. And the cost for one here is outrageous for the quality.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,967 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Old post from July 2010

Save Reply
8. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

You should try GEt Nailed! It's located south Regina in harbour landing!!!

9. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 November 2013, 00:35

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina

Commenting on an old post of 2 years ago.. Hmmm you wouldn't be self promoting yourself now would you??? Cause that is definately frowned upon ..

Reply to: Best Place for Pedicure & Manicure in Regina
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted