We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Garden Inn - Staff are wonderful!

Regina
Level Contributor
138 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Garden Inn - Staff are wonderful!

We once again stayed at the Hilton and I have to say their staff are top notch. I can't think of another hotel or resort in which the staff are so very accomodating. They all smile, treat you as if you are their only customer, and make you feel very welcome. We were recently in Brandon and stayed at a hotel there in which the staff behind the counter were so cold I thought I was inside an igloo. At the Hilton I experienced the opposite of that. In my opinion, this is how a hotel staff group should be. Even at check out a lady from behind the counter came out to talk to my 4 year old and offer her something from a "toy basket". I couldn't believe what a nice touch that was! It's just so nice to find a hotel that values their customers! So, if you are in S'toon and looking for a great hotel with superior service, this is the place.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,277 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Garden Inn - Staff are wonderful!

Hi;

If you haven’t already, please take the time to write review of the hotel. More people read the reviews than the forum area when researching accommodations.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155043-d183485…

Best Regards

Regina
Level Contributor
138 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Garden Inn - Staff are wonderful!

I actually did write one over a year and a half ago. I am posting in the forum section because now because I have found the type of service I received at the Hilton so very rare these days in most hotels. I was hoping to maybe generate some discussion about hotel service in general and more specifically in Saskatoon. Thus, I have posted in the forum section.

3. Re: Hilton Garden Inn - Staff are wonderful!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon