We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moving to bruno (saskatoon)

Which Saskatoon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
2 posts
Save Topic
moving to bruno (saskatoon)

hi i am a british citizen, but want to get out of london and buy a house in cannada, i have found a great property in bruno. aprox 50 mins from saskatoon. i havent really been able to find much info about the place. i love hunting, fishing, and beautiful scenery and bruno sounds just right but id like to know if there is anything i should know like, whats the weather like? the people? the amenities? anything to watch out for? any problems with overseas purchase of property?

any help any body can give me will be greatfully recieved please reply to beatbullyingbands@email.com

thanks so much

ryan

Saskatoon
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: moving to bruno (saskatoon)

Hi! My sister lives in Bruno, it's a very small town..as some people said not much going for the town..another good town is Wakaw, it's 1,200 people about and 5 minutes from Wakaw Lake, great fishing and only 98km from Saskatoon, and 1/2 hour from Prince Albert which is a PLUS! Id highly recommend Wakaw...very nice living there! Great people in Wakaw and you've got everything there from grocery stores to hospital. Cost of living is also cheap! Hope u make the right decision.

Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon