We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel

saskatoon
1 post
Save Topic
travel

what is the quickest and cheapest way to go to Calgary from saskatoon

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,761 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel

Welcome to the TripAdvisor forums, saliha q! The quickest would be to fly, the cheapest is probably a Greyhound bus.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel

If you want, you could also see if there's a rideshare going your way. I've had success with them in the past, but, of course, you need to be careful about who you take a ride with.

Here's an example, but ONLY an example; I'm not endorsing this person or rideshare - I don't know them.

…kijiji.ca/c-community-rideshare-Offering-ri…

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel

Check Westjet and Air Canada websites to see if they have any seat sales. As the first poster indicated, plane is fastest, bus is cheapest. Ridesharing may be an option, but I would be EXTREMELY careful.

Dhaka City...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: travel

you can choose bus or fly in air . you can select any one from your site .

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,505 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel

Old post from October.

6. Re: travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2016, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon