We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental - Whitehorse, Yukon

Which Whitehorse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental - Whitehorse, Yukon

We would like to do the Golden Circle Tour in August starting from Whitehorse, Yukon.

Are there only two rental car companies there? What is the best thing we should do when renting a car for doing the circle? Really, the rates and especially the reviews on Budget car rental seem like a turn off for us to do the circle. We are flying from Vancouver to Whitehorse. If there is a different location to rent a car please advise us. Other than renting a car are there any other ways to see this scenic route?

Thank you for your reply.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car Rental - Whitehorse, Yukon

I may have missed the pick up part but I had a 8:50AM departure and 8:51PM arrival. An in-terminal car rental would have been much more convenient for me.

I shall keep this in mind if I shall go to Whitehorse again.

12. Re: Car Rental - Whitehorse, Yukon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 02:15