We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon in Whitehorse

Lacygne, Ks
Level Contributor
53 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Afternoon in Whitehorse

My husband and I will be in Whitehorse Aug. 16. The excursion we had booked was cancelled and the others I was interested in seem to have disappeared as well. Will arrive on HAL about 4 pm. What actuvities are the best? We like scenery, hiking but not for 8 hours, and history. Thanks.

Whitehorse
Level Contributor
857 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Afternoon in Whitehorse

McBride Museum is nice, one block from the Westmark. Or take a city bus from your hotel (2nd ave) to the Fish Ladder near the dam in Riverdale and walk back along the millenium trail.

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Afternoon in Whitehorse

McBride Museum, Transportation Museum, several galleries, Miles Canyon and the Miles Canyon tramline trail, Millenium trail along the river, Copperbelt mine railway, Beringia Centre...what was the excursion that was cancelled? Maybe you can do it on your own.

3. Re: Afternoon in Whitehorse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 06:18