We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

I read one review off of TA that said there is no swim-up bar for this resort. Is there a bar close to a pool at least? If I'm camped out at the pool, I like being able to stay put as long as possible.

I'm seeing there are regular and superior rooms (Nolitours) but no details on either. Does anyone know what the difference between rooms is and if it's worth the extra?

Komoka Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

Boy!!! Is it vacation time yet! Already tired of the snow.

My husband and I like the large balcony (we paid the extra)for us because we bring a small coffee maker down on vacation to the RD and have our coffee very early in the morning even before the reastuants are open for breakfast. We like to watch the sun rise and hear the birds singing in the morning. For at night time we like setting out there with a drink and relax before bed. We know that we can't see anything at night. You can see the lights on the resort, it is a nice night time view ,very peaceful. :-)

We always get a bottle of Tequila or two for my husband and a bottle of wine or two for myself for our room to have a drink or two.

I don't mine Tequial myself. :-0

We fine it romantic.;-)

Well, counting the days down now.

Everybody take care

Happy Holidays

Cheers!!!!!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

Dislike this snow and cold. Looking forward to our trip to ES as well. Still have not made up our minds where we want to be. Sometimes I think...let's try every building block if we keep going there. So that leaves Blocks 1 and 5. Hmmm. Then I think....hmmm what floor do we want to be on. lol Oh such decisions.

Ontario
Level Contributor
476 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

HI all,

Just booked this morning taking advantage of selloffvacations Black Friday sale. Pretty good deal, leaving December 26th. We have been twice before both in the standard and superior rooms. They only had standard room available for this deal so we will have to cope with no balcony, but will some how manage.

Happy travels.

14. Re: Decameron: Pool bar, regular room vs superior room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 21:15