We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Redwood City...
Level Contributor
570 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

I'm staying at Harveys this Thursday and I would like a hearty breakfast Friday morning before I head out for my long drive. I like home potatos not hash browns with my breakfast. Can you please recommend a place for me.And why is it that Harveys, Harrahs and the Horizon don't have breakfast buffets.Or maybe I missed it on there websites.

Thank you :))

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

Try Heidi's it's great.

Heidi's Pancake House

3485 Lake Tahoe Blvd

South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150-8950

(530) 544-8113‎

sacramento ca
Level Contributor
678 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

driftwood cafe in heavenly village is really good. not sure what type of potatos they have tho, i don't always get potatoes

Level Contributor
34,226 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

We did the breakfast buffet at Harrah's, it's fantastic! We also loved Red Hut Waffle shop in SLT, a little locals diner place with friendy service and very good food. I love the Banana Pancakes here. :)

4. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2010, 05:17