We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

Vista, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

Has anyone parked recently at Harrahs instead of paying the parking fee for the Marriott? I'm wondering if it is safe to leave the car at harrahs overnight. we will be away from the marriott otherthen sleeping and they currently charge $26 per day parking.

Thanks

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

Yes we do it. We've never had a problem. Do not park in tthe Raleys parking lot you will get a ticket.

I was going to send my answer via private message but I've answered this before here on the forum. So what the heck

Edited: 07 July 2012, 02:08
Vista, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

thanks! The valet parking seemed so steep and forced on you!

Have you stayed in the one bedrooms before? We will have 4 in the one bedroom and I wonder how comfortable the sofa bed is going to be. Any section of the property that you recommend?

Thanks!

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,652 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

" I'm wondering if it is safe to leave the car at harrahs overnight. " The parking lot is safe. It is patroled by Harrah's. Yes, I parked in that lot very recently, but I was a guest of Harrah's. The far end of the lot is always full, so a lot of people that are not staying at Harrah's do park in that area. You might go into Harrah's and give them a little business.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

I haven't had 4 at the Timber Lodge but have had a bigger group at the Marriott Grand next door. The pullout couch was fine there.

5. Re: Parking at the marriott Timberlodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:17