We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

Hi,

I just want to share with you my pictures of my hike in Cataract falls. (March 2009)

…me.com/tutorials.universe/…_CA.html

Feedbacks are welcome ;)

--Kimo

san francisco
Level Contributor
543 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

Hold on -- I've been living in and around SF and working in Marin for 10 years and I've never seen this place -- thank you! I know where I'm taking my wife this weekend. Do you happen to know the best driving route to get to the trailhead?

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
26,772 posts
5,786 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

Fantastic pictures - makes me want to go too.

Here is directions on how to get there

localhikes.com/Hikes/CataractFalls_7362.asp

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

Sorry, But I dont remember how to get there, I was with my friends and I was not the driver.

you can check the tourist information of Marin County, or you can just check on the internet.

Good luck ;)

Toronto, Ontario...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

I'm doing some mountain biking in Mount Tamalpais State Park and would like to see Cataract Falls. I'll be on my mtn bike and I don't think the trails lead in that far (will probably need to lock my bike up in the parking lot). Does anyone know how feasible this is? Is there a place to lock the bike up? Help appreciated! :)

5. Re: Hiking in Cataract Falls Marin County photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2015, 22:15