We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Ashington, England...
2 posts
Save Topic
Golf

SON PARC.Is the quality of the course worth the money?

4 replies to this topic
YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
316 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf

I have a place in son parc and have played there a few times the answer you want depends on who you ask and what you expect for your money ie the courses you normally play

It as improved the greens are now quite good the best value is if you tee off after three at a reduced green fee

I pay less at hometo play far better courses PGA rated

But on holiday a day in the sun I suppose is worth at least one round

Smoggy

uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf

6 of us having been coming to Menorca to play golf at Son Parc for three years in September and have booked for this year as well. The green fees, hiring of clubs and buggies do work out quite expensive, but we love it. The course is interesting with some nice features and twice we have been the only peopl on the course in the pouring rain, but we keep coming back. We even thought about playing somewhere different this year, Majorca or mainland Spain, but we just enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of teh course.

This year the course is under new management and they are trying to reduce the prices, and as Smogmiester says you can get cheaper green fees after 3.

If you're on holiday treat yourself to a round of golf in the sun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf

Good to hear prices coming down

London, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf

Check out this article about Golf Son Parc under new management....basically still the same with the same management team...different pricing structure and new packages and restaurant now run by the Es Bruc group who also have the beach bars at Son Parc and Santo Tomas....monthly special offers and discounts are on the Golf Son Parc website.

menorca-live.com/island-sports/new-golf-son-…

Reply to: Golf
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Son Parc
Recent Conversations