We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars to watch football in Sani

Which Sani hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bobajoblondon
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bars to watch football in Sani

I am going to Sani Beach Hotel in June, during the Euro Football championships. Whilst I don't plan to spend all my time watching football I would quite like to catch the England games on TV in a bar rather than in my room. Are there any bars in the resort where they are likely to show the games?

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
765 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars to watch football in Sani

I am sure that in the rare case that there won't be a bar where you can watch England's games at the Sani hotel, then there will definitely be some at the near by village/town .

But again, I am sure that if you asked the manager of the bar to show the game while England's playing... I am sure he won't have a problem with it.

Regards,

Yannis.

2. Re: Bars to watch football in Sani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:40
Get answers to your questions about Sani
Recent Conversations