I am posting to seek some advice relating to the Melissa Crèche Club at Sani Beach Club:
- do any of you have experience with their service? Positives and negatives?
- does someone know which rooms (we booked a double room, ground floor, with sea view) are most convenient for the Crèche and are also nicely located? We don't mind walking, but having in mind to use the daycare service daily, we would like to be close to it;
Other general questions:
- do you think the water might be too cold for my toddler to splash in the sea and pools last week of May and first week of June?
- I read on their site that there is a "medical center 24h" but they don't say more: does anyone know how it is? Is it a doctor living on site and available? Because from what I saw it seems like the nearest hospital, in case of emergencies, would be in Thessaloniki.... (I know, I know, I just like to be prepared for all scenarios... ;))
- we are a vegetarian family: anyone able to say if there are good alternatives to meat and fish or do we risk coming home with less weight on our hips? ;)
Thank you so much for any advice you can share, it's very appreciated!