We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Updated drinks prices

Warrington, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Updated drinks prices

Hi, I realise this will have been asked before, but I can't find anything recent. Can anyone who has visited the resort in the last few months advise on drinks prices please?

Rough idea on wine by the glass/bottle and beer would be great, many thanks in advance, Nicola

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
791 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi there Nicola,

the prices in general have not changed dramatically over the last couple of years. I would have to say that nowadays it's even easier to find places with cheap prices, in comparison with 4-5 years ago. You'd find a glass of wine from 3 Euro and also a beer even from 2 or 2,5 euro. However, it all depends on where you'd like to sit for a drink.

Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
722 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi, this seems to be quite a recent post on this topic, sounds like you need deep pockets..

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1574376-i14444-…

One of the many reasons I wouldn't consider a resort...

Warrington, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi, thanks for the responses. Mixed opinions!

I've read the other post, thank you, wouldn't be too disappointed at 6-7 euros for a glass or wine and 20+ for a bottle at dinner. That's kind of what I would expect at this level of resort, would be more concerned if it were 10 euros a glass!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi Nicola,

There is an iPhone app for the sani resort which has most of the menus for restaurants and bats on it. The drinks prices are approx 5-6 euros for a pint of beer or wine. Cocktails start at about 11 euros. Not cheap but not OTT either.

London
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi,

Do you know if you can buy a drinks package .. even just soft drinks for the kids?

I wouldn't want to have to be paying out for every water, squash that the kids ask for!

Thanks

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Updated drinks prices

Hi,

We fly out on Monday and heard recently that the hotel did full board plus upgrade which included drinks with your meals. However, upon contacting the travel agent to book this upgrade, it seems this was only a trial in 2012 and the hotel decided not to roll it out. Probably due to people having "extended" meal times so they could drink more ;-)

7. Re: Updated drinks prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sani