We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

Hi

I wondered if there are any car hire companies in Agious Apostolous, have been looking on the net but they don't seem local and would need to pick up from Chania town. Can anyone recommend a place where they deliver locally? An email address would be great, thanks

Mentioned in this post
Chania Town
Chania Town
Crete, Greece
Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
706 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

Assuming you refer to Agii Apostoli, there are plenty of hire agencies in the area, but they all seem to be branch offices, and generally located in hotel reception areas, or up by the main Chania - Kissamos road. If you don't need a car immediately, I suggest you take a stroll around the area, pick up some leaflets, haggle a bit, although there hasn't been much flexibility of late, but see what deals you can can do. You don't say exactly where you are staying, but the main reason we stay where we do in Ag.Apostoli is that we have not found the need for a car because of the good transport links. If you do need a car there have been several threads on the Chania Prefecture Forum, and EUROPEOCARS seems to be well thought of . I can't find details of their local office, but I'm sure you could contact their Heraklion head office and discuss your requirements.

Have a good trip, we are arriving there 20th May for 15 days. If we hire a car we will review the experience.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 07:40
Mentioned in this post
Agii Apostoli Beach
Agii Apostoli Beach
651 Reviews
Crete, Greece
Chania Town
Chania Town
Crete, Greece
Kissamos
Kissamos
Crete, Greece
Chania Prefecture
Chania Prefecture
Crete, Greece
Heraklion
Heraklion
Crete, Greece
England, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

We always use .www.golden-wheel.gr , they have many offices in the area and we find them to be reasonably priced.

Hope this is helpful.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 10:14
Horley, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

Many thanks, we arrive 7th June but we are going to have a few relaxing days first so will do that! Thanks for the advice!

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

Thank you I will check out golden wheel!

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

You can try and see Ok rental company or Lion in the area of Agioi Apostoloi

6. Re: I'm looking for car hire details in Agious Apostoli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Agii Apostoli