We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Parthenon

novi sad
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Parthenon

Does anybody know something about Hotel Parthenon? It s looks very nice but verry law price....how? I also can t find traveler reviews for this hotel...

Ios, Greece
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Parthenon

Hi There,

The place is very good stay here

novi sad
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Parthenon

Where is Hotel? Can you give me more detales?

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
821 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Parthenon

family run buisness situated in main village great location ive never seen inside rooms so cant really comment but for sure its nice as the family that own it are such nice people

Newcastle upon...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Parthenon

I am a bit late on this one, sorry.

I have stayed in the Pathenon about 8 times, for between a week and two weeks at a time, and would highly recommend the hotel.

I think there are more luxurious hotels on the island and it doesn't have a pool, but it is still an excellent place to stay. When I stayed there the rooms were very clean and comfortable and typical Greek minimal style, with whitewashed walls. They had working aircon and a fridge. The showers were your typical, fairly basic greek shower, with a curtain, tray and a loose shower head. Looking at the website below it looks like they have had an upgrade since I was last there, three years ago.

thegreektravel.com/ios/parthenon/index.html

The hotel is in a great location being fairly central in the village and is only a 5 minute walk from the main square in the village. Most rooms have great views from the balcony over the village which can be really nice when lit up on an evening.

The reason why I keep coming back to the hotel is the warmth of the welcome given by Vangelis and his family. If you book in advance or telephone ahead he will give advice about which ferry to catch and will be waiting at the port to give you a lift up the hill to the hotel. Vangelis speaks good English and knows the island very well if you need any advice.

I will be visiting again the first week of September this year and can't wait. If you want a good value, clean, comfortable hotel in a great location then I would recommend. You are sure to get a warm welcome.

5. Re: Hotel Parthenon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Chora
More Chora Topics