We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

want to get married in Ios

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
want to get married in Ios

Myself and my fiance recently travelled to Ios and fell in love with the place.. I would love to get married here but cant seem to find a wedding planner ....Has anyone any ideas? Also we visited this beautiful little Italian restaurant in Chora on the main street, all I can remember was this treee that grew up right through the center of the restaurant, I would love to have my reception there, does anybody happen to know the name of this place??? Thanks a mil.

Mentioned in this post
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
Ios, Greece
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: want to get married in Ios

Hello,

as far i know there is not a wedding planner on Ios all the people i know the get married here they organized them self.

The restaurant you visited is call Augusto or Agosto

Mentioned in this post
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: want to get married in Ios

Thanks a mil, we,ve decided to get married in Santorini and go straight to Ios after.. Cant Wait.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
839 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: want to get married in Ios

hi ratchie

the place with the tree through the middle is closed at the moment if you mean pinnochios itailian restaurant i will find out if you like if its opening next year ok ,

ive planned a few weddings in ios so far last month who got married in the middle of myloportas beach on the sand i helped friends arrange with the town hall the papers to marry and you have to get all the papers transalated into greek too, they came over in may for a week and sorted all the paper work ect and got married in sept

if you want to get married in ios please message me so i can help you with anythink you need to know

ill be more than glad to help

oioi

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: want to get married in Ios

Hello Oioi.. We would be intrested in your help if its still available..we are just about to book a place on santorini to get married but our first choice was Ios,it holds special memoies for us..please let us know if you can help.. e-mail me at ratchie11@yahoo.com please.. thankin you stephen..

Mentioned in this post
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
839 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: want to get married in Ios

hi ratchie

ive forward your email to molly ok at lord byrons in village then you can have a chat about restaurant and stuff ok

if you need anything elselet me know ok

oioi

6. Re: want to get married in Ios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2011, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Chora