We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for destination AI near cancun..beach+entertainment

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
148 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for destination AI near cancun..beach+entertainment

Hi,

We are a group in our late 30s and we want and AI with a great beach and entertainment to relax for 3 days before we head to an apartment we are renting. We want the AI to have a great beach, pools, service, and good entertainment so that we don't have to leave the resort. Mid-range price is fine. I was looking at Riu Cancun but the beach looks really bad and I feel that maybe some of the entertainment is outside of the resort? Could be wrong....but any other suggestions welcome. We plan to head to Chichen Itza the last day and then head to an apartment we are renting in playa del Carmen. We all arrive into cancun...so I thought something nearby would be great. I haven't been able to find too much info on AIs, maps, entertainment etc. Suggestions welcome!

1. Re: Looking for destination AI near cancun..beach+entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16