We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking at Stansted

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Car Parking at Stansted

We are planning a long weekend flying from stansted and need parking for 6 days total.

Who is best value?

10 replies to this topic
Essex, UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Have a look at parkatmyhouse.com - I've booked at a private house through that site for £4 per day with transfers included.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
5,188 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Value is subjective. If you want security and peace of mind, consider APH's meet and greet. I always do.

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
6,363 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Agree what do you mean by value,cost,time involved??

Security then the normal long term car park or even the mid stay,more expensive but nearer

Value........... park at my house is popular.

Check the Stansted Airport website,they very often come up with some specials whereby you park in the short stay but only walk the few metres to the terminal.

I did this on a recent 4 day and it was far cheaper than the mid/long stay

Edited: 08 July 2014, 16:53
Mentioned in this post
Stansted Airport
Stansted Airport
Stansted Mountfitchet, UK
Greater London...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Parked with stanstead meet and greet in may this year returned 1st week in june ,went to pick up keys from office.we cant find them,so do you know if you have given them to someone else .blank look from them .they search everywhere,i ask so what are you going to do now .they tell me we will find them .after 25 streessful minutes we come up with keys ,no sorry just car is in row 51 no directions.after walking about looking i find a mini bus with staff they tell me im at the last parking row. finally i find my car.oh n/s front flat tyre open door on drivers side someone else's paperwork on floor with spat out boiled sweet.lucky i had tyre pump in car but since returning have had to have new tyre as we had sidewall blowout, and my key has fallen to piece's.has anyone else had such wonderful treatment.

Charente-Maritime...
Level Contributor
495 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

long stay ( what used to be pink elephant) never had a problem been using it for years

Camberley, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

I parked in long term parking for 8 days and was charged £184 ........rip off or what ?

Pewsey, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
10,261 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

<<·I parked in long term parking for 8 days and was charged £184 >>

I’ve just done a dummy advance booking for 8 days in August in long stay at £67. Of course if you don’t book ahead and just turn up it’s £23 a day............

Camberley, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Yep, my wife nagged me to do it and I forgot.........still it's a rip off whichever way you look at it

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
6,363 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

Horrible prices yes but no more of a rip off than any other airport if you turn up on the day. Hence the savings of booking in advance

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Car Parking at Stansted

If that is their advertised price then it is not a rip off no matter what way you look at it.

Reply to: Car Parking at Stansted
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stansted Mountfitchet