We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

1 post
Save Topic
Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

How ever did the hotel manage to recruit and kespecially the fantastic Sam? Great hotel, good dinner, comfortable rooms, a real Superstar Samantha on Reception. Makes every stay comfortable and fun. Nothing is too much trouble. Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
9,328 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

You appear to have accidentally posted onto the Tripadvisor forums an email that you intended to send to an unknown hotel. Samantha sounds fab though, I would definitely stay in wherever it is you are talking about based solely on your recomendation.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London, Windsor
Level Contributor
7,996 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

Or review this veritable hotel under Stansted Mountfitchet Hotels on here. Click on the relevant one and you'll see it says (somewhere) 'review this hotel' or words to that effect. Then future guests will know about the wonderful Samantha. (Give that girl a raise, by the way).

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,816 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

Has she been sacked from "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" ?

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
19,519 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk

Cliff went through all of the hassle of registering on TA just to post this lovely message. How sweet!

It's a pity that we don't know which hotel Superstar Samantha works at, otherwise I would be straight around there with a bunch of flowers and a box of Quality Street. 💐🍬

Reply to: Superstar Samantha on Reception Desk
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stansted Mountfitchet