We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premiership football

England
Level Contributor
13 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Premiership football

Going to st James club in November my husband Wants to know if there is anywhere to watch premiership football?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premiership football

If it's not on in the hotel. Just down the road in English Harbour, try Cloggys, a dutch guy who loves his football.

Regards

Mark

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premiership football

i know when we went there yrs ago and the hotel didnt have it on we all went to st johns and saw it there so sounds like there are a few places

England
Level Contributor
828 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premiership football

And Temo Sports and the Mad Mongoose in English Harbour, as well. My other half always goes and watches.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premiership football

They had FOX TV when we were there in 2009 and it showed a couple of Premiership Games and loads of highlights.

My team have just been relegated though so I've no chance of seeing them when we head out the island in December.

5. Re: Premiership football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 19:15